Recently, as part of his Chalo Re tour in Andhra Pradesh, Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan interacted with the employees of the Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) in Vizag. Pawan extended his support to the employees’ protest against the Modi government’s move to privatize the DCI.
This morning, Pawan took to Twitter and made a request to the Andhra Pradesh MPs. Pawan said, “I request AP MPs should give a representation to Hon.PM Sri.Narendra Modi Ji not to privatize the Profit making DCI (Dredging Corporation of India) by taking cue from Tamilnadu CM appealing the PM not to privatize its Salem steel plant though in losses.”
The film star turned politician further said, “If Tamilnadu Leaders could stand by their people for a similar issue there and I wonder! What prevents the AP leaders to do the same.” On the professional front, Pawan’s Agnyaathavaasi is gearing up for its release on January 10. The film’s audio launch event will take place tonight.
I request AP MPs should give a representation to Hon.PM Sri.Narendra Modi Ji not to privatise the Profit making DCI(Dredging corporation of India) by taking cue from Tamilnadu CM appealing the PM not to privatise it’s Salem steel plant though in losses.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) December 19, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Nani fans anxiously waiting for top producer’s decision
- Nepotism exists in the film industry, says Tamannaah
- Ram Charan giving an opportunity to a debutante
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film