In view of the upcoming by-poll in Nandyal, all eyes are on film star and President of the Janasena Party, Pawan Kalyan. Fans and political circles are eager to know if Pawan would extend his support to the TDP, just like he did in the 2014 general elections.
In his latest media interaction, Pawan clarified that Janasena will not be supporting any political party in the Nandyal by-poll. Pawan said that he took the decision after a survey by his party’s cadres. Pawan also said that Janasena will not be responsible if any party claims its support.
Pawan further said that Janasena is still a work in progress and that the party will not be taking part in any contest until the 2019 general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?