Reacting to these statements, Pawan today on his twitter that he and his Janasena party is head on ready to contest in the elections even though they may come much in advance this time around. Pawan has been making his ground slowly and has speeded up his political activities from the past few months.
The state elections are supposed to be held in April 2019 but the TDP government is making plans to hold it in Nov 2018.
ఎన్నికల యుద్దం ఒక వేళ ముందస్తుగా వస్తే , జన"సేన" సిద్దమే.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) April 22, 2017
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show