Reacting to these statements, Pawan today on his twitter that he and his Janasena party is head on ready to contest in the elections even though they may come much in advance this time around. Pawan has been making his ground slowly and has speeded up his political activities from the past few months.
The state elections are supposed to be held in April 2019 but the TDP government is making plans to hold it in Nov 2018.
ఎన్నికల యుద్దం ఒక వేళ ముందస్తుగా వస్తే , జన"సేన" సిద్దమే.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) April 22, 2017
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie