Sometime back, we had reported that the shooting of Power star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar kick started in Pune recently. Latest update on this project is that the first schedule has been completed and according to the latest update, the second schedule will start on the 29th of this month and Pawan himself will take part in the shooting.
The film is being directed by Bobby, who earlier wrote and directed Ravi Teja’s super hit action entertainer Power. Anisha Ambrose, the Vizag beauty who made her debut with Alias Janaki, has been paired up with Pawan Kalyan and the film is rumoured to have room for one more actress for a crucial role. Musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s composer.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties