Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be wrapping up the dubbing for his movie ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ today. Work has already been completed to a large extent and only one or 2 scenes need to be dubbed along with minor adjustments. The movie is getting ready for release on October 18th.
Pawan Kalyan and Tamanna will be seen as the lead pair in this movie and Puri Jagan is the director. This hard hitting story is set against a politics vs media backdrop and Pawan will be seen as a courageous reporter who takes on an evil politician to save the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Music has been scored by Mani Sharma and he has reportedly given a good background score for the movie. Danayya DVV is the producer of this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s hiked remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Pre-production kick-starts for Venky’s next
- Pokiri was an important point in my life: Vijay Deverakonda
- Vijay takes on all-India stars; Bigil trailer becomes the most liked
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?