Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ has set a new record for Premiere show collections in the US. Early estimates put the figure between 75 – 80 Lakhs and this is a phenomenal amount for Premiere show revenues. Strong collections have been reported for benefit shows in Andhra Pradesh as well.
The movie took superb openings yesterday due to the craze surrounding the project and the Dussehra holiday season. Pawan Kalyan is being appreciated for his fine performance and his star power is one the main reasons for the film’s success. Tamanna is seen as the heroine in the film.
Puri Jagan is the director of the movie and Mani Sharma scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut
- DSP offers a triple treat to his fans