Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ has set a new record for Premiere show collections in the US. Early estimates put the figure between 75 – 80 Lakhs and this is a phenomenal amount for Premiere show revenues. Strong collections have been reported for benefit shows in Andhra Pradesh as well.
The movie took superb openings yesterday due to the craze surrounding the project and the Dussehra holiday season. Pawan Kalyan is being appreciated for his fine performance and his star power is one the main reasons for the film’s success. Tamanna is seen as the heroine in the film.
Puri Jagan is the director of the movie and Mani Sharma scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly