Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period magnum opus, Hari Hara Veera Mallu, is being eagerly awaited by fans and trade circles. The film is set in the 17th century India, and Pawan will be seen in a Robinhood-like warrior thief character. The film is scheduled for release during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
However, in a latest interview, HHVM’s producer AM Ratnam said that even though they had planned to release the film for Sankranthi, they will have to take a further decision based on the prevailing circumstances following the COVID-19 impact and the ongoing lockdown that has delayed the film shootings.
Until now, only 50 percent of HHVM’s shoot has been wrapped up and major schedules have been planned with Pawan, Arjun Rampal, Jacqueline and Niddhi Agerwal in the upcoming schedules. This Krish directorial also requires a decent time for the VFX works. In this scenario, a delay in the film’s release seems inevitable. All said and done, we will have to wait for a few months to get some clarity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now