After making an impressive debut with Nani’s Majnu last year, young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel has signed a couple of crazy projects in Tollywood. The actress will next be seen in Gopichand’s Oxygen and is waiting to kick-start Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram movie.
Now, Anu Emmanuel is all set to sign Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s ongoing spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram. Apparently, the film’s director Gautham Menon has been in talks with an A-list actress since a long time. But the project has now landed in Anu’s hands as the director is quite impressed with her performance in Majnu.
- Case filed against Pawan Kalyan for inflammatory statements on Telangana
- Star heroine to remake Bollywood hit thriller in South?
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July