Jacqueline Fernandez is a top name in Hindi cinema and is one of the busiest actors in the industry. It is a known fact that she is making her Telugu debut with Pawan Kalyan’s Hari Hara Veera Mallu.
Now, the crazy update is that Srilankan-born actress has got a plum offer. The news is that she is set to play a cop in her Hollywood debut movie titled ‘Women’s Stories.
The film will start its shoot soon and Jacky is so excited to do this role. The happening heroine was last seen in a special song in Salman’s Radhe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – Swathimuthyam has no comparison with Vicky Donor