Gaddar today said that he is planning to float a political party in Telangana and said he would consider working with his long-time friend Pawan Kalyan. Gaddar recently severed all ties with the Maoists to enter mainstream electoral politics.
It is well-known that Pawan openly stated that he is ready to work with the Communist parties, which have a strong support base in some regions of Telangana. It would be interesting to see if the Pawan-Gaddar alliance will make any impact on the ruling TRS party in the state.
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date