Now that the general elections are over, all eyes have been on Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s acting comeback. There were reports until recently that Pawan’s comeback film will be produced by Ram Talluri and directed by Dolly. But, in a latest interview, Pawan’s brother Nagababu has clarified that Pawan will not be returning to movies and that all the reports are merely a creation of Pawan’s detractors.
Now, Pawan’s latest revelation has further confirmed Nagababu’s statement. Speaking at a Janasena review meeting in Guntur today, Pawan said that Janasena is prepared for active politics for the next 25 years. He also asked his fans and Janasena sympathizers to not believe in media rumors about him taking a break from politics after the counting. Well, it looks like Pawan is in no mood to act in movies again in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic