Now that the general elections are over, all eyes have been on Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s acting comeback. There were reports until recently that Pawan’s comeback film will be produced by Ram Talluri and directed by Dolly. But, in a latest interview, Pawan’s brother Nagababu has clarified that Pawan will not be returning to movies and that all the reports are merely a creation of Pawan’s detractors.
Now, Pawan’s latest revelation has further confirmed Nagababu’s statement. Speaking at a Janasena review meeting in Guntur today, Pawan said that Janasena is prepared for active politics for the next 25 years. He also asked his fans and Janasena sympathizers to not believe in media rumors about him taking a break from politics after the counting. Well, it looks like Pawan is in no mood to act in movies again in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood