Today marks the birth anniversary of late Dasari Narayana Rao. In a fitting tribute, the entire industry has declared May 4th as Director’s Day from now on.
Janasena party chief and star hero, Pawan Kalyan on his behalf penned an emotional note on Dasari’s Jayanthi. Pawan, in his note, says that the film industry is like a family and everyone should come under one roof and solve their problems amicably.
He remembered the manner in which Dasari used to clear all major problems of the industry which is now lacking a family head like him after his demise.
On this occasion, 123telugu fondly remembers one of the top directors that the country has ever produced.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here