Actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan is making his silver screen come back with not just one but two movies simultaneously. While Pawan has already begun shooting for Pink’s Telugu remake, his much talked about film under Krish’s direction and AM Rathnam production will be launched on the 27th of this month.
Now, the latest update on this exciting project is that the makers are planning to rope in a popular Bollywood actor play the main antagonist in the movie. However, the name of the actor is still a mystery. On the other hand, Pawan is rumored to be romancing two heroines in this as-yet-untitled film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed