Star hero Pawan Kalyan’s eagerly awaited comeback film, Vakeel Saab, was in the big Sankranthi festive race until a month ago. However, with reports that Pawan will be resuming the shoot only in December, Vakeel Saab’s Sankranthi release was in a dilemma.
But now, Vakeel Saab seems to be back in the Sankranthi race. Pawan resumed the shooting yesterday and he will wrap up his entire part in a couple of weeks. The balance portion will be wrapped by early December and the film will be completely ready by December end, paving the way for a possible Sankranthi release.
On the other hand, only four medium budget films – Aranya, Krack, Most Eligible Bachelor and Red, are in the Sankranthi race. If Vakeel Saab makes it to the festival, there will be no stopping for its box office prospects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again