Payal Rajput made a sensational start to her career with the film RX100. She won many awards and also got good offers in Telugu.
Payal is high with the success of her latest film Venky Mama and now will be seen in a movie called Disco Raja along with Ravi Teja.
Speaking in an interview today, Payal said that she has pinned a lot of hopes on this film and it was a lot of fun shooting with Ravi Teja whom she feels is the most energetic person on the sets.
VI Anand directs this film which also has Nabha Natesh as another female lead. Thaman scores the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next
- Aishwarya Rajesh’s film a hit among the family audience
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project