Payal Rajput made a sensational start to her career with the film RX100. She won many awards and also got good offers in Telugu.
Payal is high with the success of her latest film Venky Mama and now will be seen in a movie called Disco Raja along with Ravi Teja.
Speaking in an interview today, Payal said that she has pinned a lot of hopes on this film and it was a lot of fun shooting with Ravi Teja whom she feels is the most energetic person on the sets.
VI Anand directs this film which also has Nabha Natesh as another female lead. Thaman scores the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play