After the blockbuster success of her debut film, RX 100, actress Payal Rajput was hardly seen on the big screen since last year. She played a small cameo in NTR Kathanayakudu and later in a special song in Teja’s Sita. Currently, Payal has 3 movies, RDX, Venky Mama and Disco Raja, in her kitty.
Recently, there was a surprise announcement about the sequel to Anushka’s iconic socio-fantasy entertainer, Arundhati. A small-time producer issued a press note, saying that Payal Rajput will be reprising Anushka’s role in the sequel. Apparently, Payal is deeply upset with this unexpected announcement.
As per the latest reports, Payal was indeed approached for Arundhati sequel sometime back, but she never signed the project. She is now taken aback by the producer’s audacity to announce the film with her name.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet