Payal Rajput is one of the happening heroines in Telugu and made her debut with the blockbuster hit RX100.
The film is being remade in Hindi and Tara Sutaria is playing the female lead. When asked about the same, Payal says that she is indeed sad that she was not cast for the remake.
Payal says that Tara would also do a good job and she looks fab in the promos but she would have loved to repeat herself in the film.
Tadap marks the launch of Sunil Shetty’s son, Ahan Shetty into the world of cinema. The film is directed by Milan Luthria.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s ‘1945’ locks its release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet