In her 3-year-old career so far in Tollywood, young beauty Payal Rajput has done bold movies like RX 100 and RDX Love, a family entertainer like Venky Mama, sci-fi action film Disco Raja and crime drama Anaganaga O Athithi. Now, for the first time, Payal has signed an out-and-out thriller and she is quite thrilled about the project.
Payal will be playing the female lead in Aadi Saikumar’s recently launched thriller, Kirataka. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Payal said that she has been offered a great character in Kirataka and that even the script was quite intriguing. Payal described Kirataka’s script as very entertaining and edge-of-the-seat.
Kirataka’s shoot will commence from July. Veerabhadram of Aadi’s Chuttalabbayi fame will directing the movie. Dr. Nagam Tirupati Reddy is bankrolling the project under Vision Cinemas banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Famous Hollywood director reviews RRR – Fans are on cloud nine
- Nachav Abbai from Kiran Abbavaram’s NMBK is an enjoyable mass number
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem
- Laal Singh Chaddha opens to a disastrous weekend