Ever since the bold and striking teaser for RDX Love was out a couple of weeks ago, Payal Rajput has been a hot topic. The film’s theatrical trailer was launched by director VV Vinayak yesterday. RDX Love is produced by senior producer C Kalyan.
Speaking at the trailer launch event, C Kalyan made a striking statement about Payal. He said that Payal has all the prerequisites to become the next Vijayashanti in Tollywood. “Her performance in RDX Love will be the main talking point after the film’s release. She is an extremely dedicated actress,” said the producer.
RDX Love also has young hero Tejus playing the male lead. Debutant Shankar Bhanu is the director and Arjun Reddy fame Radhan is the music composer. The film will be releasing in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?