Pelli Choopulu, this charming low budget film has been making a lot of buzz in the Film Nagar circles over the past couple of weeks. This romantic entertainer stars Vijay Devarakonda and Ritu Varma as the main leads.
Already, the film’s producers Raj Kandukuri and S Ragineni and its distributor and senior producer D Suresh Babu have organised a special preview for industry celebs and select common audiences and received a positive feedback.
Following the same strategy, the makers have held yet another preview of Pelli Choopulu in Vijayawada this evening. The film’s producers exuded confidence in their film and said that they have chalked out this innovative promotional campaign to make the film reach more number of audiences prior to its release on July 29. Young filmmaker Tharun Bhascker makes his directorial debut with this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested