It’s been several years since director Puri Jagannadh delivered a solid hit. All his miseries have ended finally, thanks to the unanimous positive response for iSmart Shankar. Buoyed by the grand success, Puri interacted with the media, and one could clearly see the happiness on his face.
Puri thanked each and every fan and movie lover who has seen the movie and made it a huge success. “I watch iSmart Shankar at a single screen this morning. Audiences are really enjoying the movie, and some are going crazy and tearing off their shirts in excitement. I’m planning to make Double iSmart, a sequel to iSmart Shankar, with this renewed energy,” Puri said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus