Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise across the country, there were reports that Rajamouli will be directing a Hindi film featuring Bollywood stars. Even Rajamouli had evinced interest in helming a Bollywood project for the sole reason of reaching out to a wider audience.
Recently, Rajamouli interacted with popular Bollywood critics Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra. When asked if he would team up with the Bollywood A-list stars, Rajamouli said that he would collaborate with either pan-India stars or regional stars that suit his stories.
“People who spend Rs.100-200 on movie tickets are more worried about the money they spend and not the hero-director combinations. They only trust the star heroes and directors to offer value for their money,” Rajamouli said. The numero uno director’s next film is a multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence