Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise across the country, there were reports that Rajamouli will be directing a Hindi film featuring Bollywood stars. Even Rajamouli had evinced interest in helming a Bollywood project for the sole reason of reaching out to a wider audience.
Recently, Rajamouli interacted with popular Bollywood critics Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra. When asked if he would team up with the Bollywood A-list stars, Rajamouli said that he would collaborate with either pan-India stars or regional stars that suit his stories.
“People who spend Rs.100-200 on movie tickets are more worried about the money they spend and not the hero-director combinations. They only trust the star heroes and directors to offer value for their money,” Rajamouli said. The numero uno director’s next film is a multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral