Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise across the country, there were reports that Rajamouli will be directing a Hindi film featuring Bollywood stars. Even Rajamouli had evinced interest in helming a Bollywood project for the sole reason of reaching out to a wider audience.
Recently, Rajamouli interacted with popular Bollywood critics Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra. When asked if he would team up with the Bollywood A-list stars, Rajamouli said that he would collaborate with either pan-India stars or regional stars that suit his stories.
“People who spend Rs.100-200 on movie tickets are more worried about the money they spend and not the hero-director combinations. They only trust the star heroes and directors to offer value for their money,” Rajamouli said. The numero uno director’s next film is a multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style