Despite being in the show business for more than a decade, Anushka is still hailed as the reigning queen of Tamil and Telugu Cinema. The actress has the biggest Indian movie ever, Baahubali 2, ready for release this month, apart from a handful of female-centric movies.
In her latest interview to a popular Tamil entertainment portal, Anushka revealed how many of her well wishers cautioned her against acting in a prostitute’s role in Krish’s Vedam as they didn’t want her to spoil the image she had acquired with the grand success of Arundhathi.
Anushka went on to reveal that she’s not someone who blindly follows what people say, but invests time in movies that are close to her heart, Baahubali and Rudhramadevi being a few.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishnam Raju hospitalized; Stable
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film should be in?
- Nag’s Bangarraju to be delayed further?
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?