Despite being in the show business for more than a decade, Anushka is still hailed as the reigning queen of Tamil and Telugu Cinema. The actress has the biggest Indian movie ever, Baahubali 2, ready for release this month, apart from a handful of female-centric movies.
In her latest interview to a popular Tamil entertainment portal, Anushka revealed how many of her well wishers cautioned her against acting in a prostitute’s role in Krish’s Vedam as they didn’t want her to spoil the image she had acquired with the grand success of Arundhathi.
Anushka went on to reveal that she’s not someone who blindly follows what people say, but invests time in movies that are close to her heart, Baahubali and Rudhramadevi being a few.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends