For the last few weeks, People’s Star R Nayaranamurthy has been relentlessly taking on the CBFC, which refused to clear his upcoming film, Annadatha Sukhibhava. The film is based on farmers’ suicides across the country.
R Nayaranamurthy had penned some striking dialogues and scenes on Demonetization, GST and the recent bank frauds, and the censor panel had asked the actor-filmmaker to edit the controversial dialogues and scenes.
R Nayaranamurthy later approached the Revising Committee. Finally, the RC has passed the film with a clean U certificate. R Nayaranamurthy thanked the RC, farmer’s associations and the Left parties for supporting him throughout his battle. Annadatha Sukhibhava features 14 songs. The film is slated for release on June 1.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi