For the last few weeks, People’s Star R Nayaranamurthy has been relentlessly taking on the CBFC, which refused to clear his upcoming film, Annadatha Sukhibhava. The film is based on farmers’ suicides across the country.
R Nayaranamurthy had penned some striking dialogues and scenes on Demonetization, GST and the recent bank frauds, and the censor panel had asked the actor-filmmaker to edit the controversial dialogues and scenes.
R Nayaranamurthy later approached the Revising Committee. Finally, the RC has passed the film with a clean U certificate. R Nayaranamurthy thanked the RC, farmer’s associations and the Left parties for supporting him throughout his battle. Annadatha Sukhibhava features 14 songs. The film is slated for release on June 1.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started