Pawan Kalyan is doing a film called Vakeel Saab and it will be out on the 9th of April. The film is a remake of Pink and has courtroom drama as a drawback.
The shoot is done and the post-production is being done on a big scale. Thaman is scoring the music for this film that has Pawan as a lawyer. The update now is that the performances by the three leading ladies are also going to be super special.
Nivetha Thomas, Anjali, and Ananya Nagalla play the lead heroines and their bonding and the way they emote in the courtroom scenes are going to be moving. Venu Sriram has made a lot of changes to the original and has made the film a bit commercial.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu