Chandra Sekhar Yelti’s family drama, Manamantha is up for a release this Friday and has created a decent buzz for itself. Speaking in an interview, director Yeleti reveals that the performances in the film will be the major highlight of Manamantha.
Super stars Mohan Lal and Gautami play the lead characters in this film which will be quite content driven and full of emotions. The film is based on the story of four different individuals and how they cross paths with each other.
Mohan Lal plays a super market executive and Gautami plays a simple house wife in this film. Vaarahi banner produces this film which will be released simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas