Chandra Sekhar Yelti’s family drama, Manamantha is up for a release this Friday and has created a decent buzz for itself. Speaking in an interview, director Yeleti reveals that the performances in the film will be the major highlight of Manamantha.
Super stars Mohan Lal and Gautami play the lead characters in this film which will be quite content driven and full of emotions. The film is based on the story of four different individuals and how they cross paths with each other.
Mohan Lal plays a super market executive and Gautami plays a simple house wife in this film. Vaarahi banner produces this film which will be released simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant