Mani Ratnam is ready with his film Nawab which will hit the screens on the 27th of this month. The team will start its promotions and the latest we hear is that the film will be sent to the censor screening soon.
The film is loosely based on the hit Hollywood film Godfather and has some of the top stars in the Tamil industry playing key roles. The talk is that the performances in the film will be the highlight as every actor has given their best for this Mani Ratnam film.
Aravind Swamy, in particular, will be the pick as he is doing a role with negative shades. AR Rahman’s music is slowly picking up with each passing day and there is a good buzz for this film.
This is the first time that Mani Ratnam is making a gritty gangster drama and we need to see how much does this film impresses the audience.
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years