It is already known that the AP government has ordered 50% theater occupancy with immediate effect, amid the Omicron scare.
Director Ram Gopal Varma met Perni Nani, Cinematography Minister of Andhra Pradesh in Vijayawada today. Later, Nani interacted with the media and said anyone can come to them and talk about the ticket prices issue just like how RGV did.
He also commented that we fixed the ticket prices as per the rules. Speaking about the 50% theater occupancy, he said that if anyone felt bad with the government’s decision, they can postpone their movies.
Perni Nani also added that the committee will discuss the ticket prices issue again. “Those who don’t like to meet me can meet the committee and discuss their problems as I am not a part of it,” confirmed the minister.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Rakul Preet Singh’s BOO – Telugu film on Jio Cinema
- VS11: Vishwaksen’s stunning first-look poster is a tribute to Sr. NTR
- Strong buzz: Noted banner spent a bomb on Adipurush’s Telugu theatrical rights
- Kamal Haasan conferred with the IIFA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Indian Cinema
- Date and venue locked for the launch of Regina’s teaser
- 2-Day worldwide collections of Mem Famous are here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food