“We received a copy of the legal notice sent to us through the law firm you engaged. If what you are now saying is correct, please consider this a wholehearted apology for implying that your public pro-Jallikattu comments might be related to the planned release of your upcoming film,” PETA’s CEO Poorva Joshipura said in the apology letter.
It is well-known that on January 20th, Suriya’s advocate sent a legal notice to PETA saying that the NGO’s comments of Suriya indulging in “cheap publicity” for his forthcoming movie S3 using Jallikattu sentiments caused him “mental stress”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?
- Is Pawan’s comeback getting delayed?