“We received a copy of the legal notice sent to us through the law firm you engaged. If what you are now saying is correct, please consider this a wholehearted apology for implying that your public pro-Jallikattu comments might be related to the planned release of your upcoming film,” PETA’s CEO Poorva Joshipura said in the apology letter.
It is well-known that on January 20th, Suriya’s advocate sent a legal notice to PETA saying that the NGO’s comments of Suriya indulging in “cheap publicity” for his forthcoming movie S3 using Jallikattu sentiments caused him “mental stress”.
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?