“We received a copy of the legal notice sent to us through the law firm you engaged. If what you are now saying is correct, please consider this a wholehearted apology for implying that your public pro-Jallikattu comments might be related to the planned release of your upcoming film,” PETA’s CEO Poorva Joshipura said in the apology letter.
It is well-known that on January 20th, Suriya’s advocate sent a legal notice to PETA saying that the NGO’s comments of Suriya indulging in “cheap publicity” for his forthcoming movie S3 using Jallikattu sentiments caused him “mental stress”.
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa