Less than two days after several people called out Priyanka Chopra for her hipocrisy over bursting firecrackers at her wedding, the newly wed couple, Priyanka and Nick Jonas, has been criticised by PETA India.
The animal welfare rights organization objected to the usage of elephants and horses at Priyanka Chopra’s wedding in Jodhpur, and said that there is ample evidence from their previous investigations that such animals are usually tortured and ill-treated.
The couple tied the knot in a lavish ceremony earlier this month, and the duo will soon head to the US.
Dear @priyankachopra and @nickjonas. Eles 4 weddings live n chains & horses r controlled w whips, spiked bits. Ppl r rejecting ele rides: https://t.co/Gea5jvP6LP & having horse-free weddings. Congrats, but we regret it was not a happy day for animals. pic.twitter.com/p9FFeJ969B
— PETA India ❤️❤️ (@PetaIndia) December 3, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections