Less than two days after several people called out Priyanka Chopra for her hipocrisy over bursting firecrackers at her wedding, the newly wed couple, Priyanka and Nick Jonas, has been criticised by PETA India.
The animal welfare rights organization objected to the usage of elephants and horses at Priyanka Chopra’s wedding in Jodhpur, and said that there is ample evidence from their previous investigations that such animals are usually tortured and ill-treated.
The couple tied the knot in a lavish ceremony earlier this month, and the duo will soon head to the US.
Dear @priyankachopra and @nickjonas. Eles 4 weddings live n chains & horses r controlled w whips, spiked bits. Ppl r rejecting ele rides: https://t.co/Gea5jvP6LP & having horse-free weddings. Congrats, but we regret it was not a happy day for animals. pic.twitter.com/p9FFeJ969B
— PETA India ❤️❤️ (@PetaIndia) December 3, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills
- Amitabh Bachchan launches Son of India’s powerful song