Former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP President Nara Chandrababu Naidu and actor-politician Nandamuri Balakrishna graced NT Ramarao’s youngest daughter Uma Maheswari’s daughter’s bridal ceremony earlier today. Balayya was seen sporting his arm sling following his recent surgery, and Chandrababu enquired about his well-being.
Also seen in the picture are Daggubati Venkateswara Rao, his wife Purandheswari, Nara Bhuvaneshwari, Uma Maheswari and others. The entire Nandamuri family was present at the auspicious occasion. It’s been a long time since their family get-together, and there was love and warmth all around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU