Here’s a beautiful celebratory moment captured in the Akkineni household earlier today. Senior actress and animal welfare activist Amala Akkineni is celebrating her birthday today. In this memorable family portrait, Amala is seen glowing as ever as she poses with her mom, actor husband Nagarjuna and son and young hero Akhil.
Amala took to Instagram and shared this precious picture along with the following post, “Birthdays are so special as love comes showering from all over. Thank you for your love and wishes (sic).” While Nag is looking dapper in a bearded avatar, Akhil kept it simple in a t-shirt look.
On the work front, Amala was last seen in Sharwanand and Ritu Varma’s Oke Oka Jeevitham. On the other hand, Nag recently announced two new films, a rural drama titled Naa Saami Ranga and Dhanush-Shekar Kammula’s film. Akhil is yet to make his next project official.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony
- Gadar 2 vs. Pathaan vs. Jawan: Exciting times ahead