There is no need to introduce Superstar Rajinikanth to this world. His craze is phenomenal and his films release across the globe. Today, his one of the biggest blockbusters, Sivaji: The Boss has completed 15 years.
On this occasion, the film’s director Shankar Shanmugam has the Superstar at his residence to make the special day more special. Later he shared a pic of him with Rajinikanth and wrote, “Elated to have met our Sivaji the Boss Rajinikanth sir himself on this very memorable day marking 15 years of Sivaji Your Energy, Affection and Positive Aura made my day!”
While the photo is making waves on the internet, many fans of Rajinikanth and the movie are requesting Shankar to make a sequel to the blockbuster film. We need to wait and see whether this combo will repeat or not. Keep watching this space for more interesting movie updates.
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) June 15, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release