Today marks a special day in star heroine Trisha’s life. The actress took to Instagram and shared a throwback picture of her winning the Miss Chennai 1999 crown on September 30, 1999, when she was just 16. “The day my life changed,” Trisha wrote, explaining the significance of this day.
Trisha went on to make her silver screen debut with a small role in Prashanth and Simran’s Jodi in 1999. Her first Tamil film as a leading lady was Suriya’s Mounam Pesiyadhe that released in 2002 and Prabhas’ Varsham in 2004 in Telugu. Since then, there’s no looking back for this 37-year-old beauty in her 2 decade long career. The actress is currently busy with 6 most eagerly awaited movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: NBK and Boyapati Srinu graced Akhanda’s special screening at IFFI
- Photo moment: Gopichand with his younger son
- Photo moment: Akkineni trio with Sonal Chauhan on a plane
- Photo Moment: Prabhas stuns one and all with his stylish look
- Photo Moment: Actor Arjun and his daughter meet Tollywood legends
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan with his ardent fans