Today marks a special day in star heroine Trisha’s life. The actress took to Instagram and shared a throwback picture of her winning the Miss Chennai 1999 crown on September 30, 1999, when she was just 16. “The day my life changed,” Trisha wrote, explaining the significance of this day.
Trisha went on to make her silver screen debut with a small role in Prashanth and Simran’s Jodi in 1999. Her first Tamil film as a leading lady was Suriya’s Mounam Pesiyadhe that released in 2002 and Prabhas’ Varsham in 2004 in Telugu. Since then, there’s no looking back for this 37-year-old beauty in her 2 decade long career. The actress is currently busy with 6 most eagerly awaited movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Photo Moment: Krishna Vamsi with Soundarya and Sai Kumar
- Photo Moment: Kajal looks gorgeous in this throwback picture
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya
- Photo Moment : 3 generations of Bachchans with folded hands
- Photo Moment : Salman Khan’s muscular body post workout