The director took to social media and posted a pic of him at Mehboob Studios in Mumbai. He thanked his friends – cinematographer Ayananka Bose and Yogi – for taking him for crazy night drives in Mumbai.
On the work front, Harish Shankar will soon begin the regular shoot of Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh once Pawan Kalyan is done with his current projects. Keep watching this space for more interesting details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi gives a major update on Balakrishna’s film
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet looks stunning in her latest pic
- Sai Pallavi to romance Tarak in NTR 30?
- Pic Talk: Manchu Vishnu-Genelia recreate iconic still
- Impressive: Latest collections of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pic Talk: Balakrishna’s pic with his son Mokshagna goes viral