Millions of people and celebrities across the world are utilising the self quarantine and isolation period amid the Coronavirus outbreak in numerous creative ways. Following the trend now is young Tollywood hero Naga Shaurya.
On this Janata Curfew day, Naga Shaurya released a video in which he was seen learning how to prepare the Teluguites’ hot favorite Avakai (mango pickle) making from his mother and film producer Usha Mulpuri. Like many other Tollywood celebs, Shaurya too is spending some blissful time with his family members and urged everyone to stay indoors and stay safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?