Millions of people and celebrities across the world are utilising the self quarantine and isolation period amid the Coronavirus outbreak in numerous creative ways. Following the trend now is young Tollywood hero Naga Shaurya.
On this Janata Curfew day, Naga Shaurya released a video in which he was seen learning how to prepare the Teluguites’ hot favorite Avakai (mango pickle) making from his mother and film producer Usha Mulpuri. Like many other Tollywood celebs, Shaurya too is spending some blissful time with his family members and urged everyone to stay indoors and stay safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?