The principal shooting of Sai Dharam Tej, Regina starrer Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham is making brisk progress and it’s currently in the last stage of production. The team is in Hyderabad to shoot the crucial scenes in the climax and with this, most part of the shooting will be wrapped up. Earlier, the team was considering to go to a different state to shoot the climax; however, they decided to wrap up the shoot in Hyderabad itself.
A S Ravi Kumar Chowdhary is directing the film and it is being jointly produced by Bunny Vas and Harshith under Geetha Arts and SVC Cinema banner. Allu Arjun is presenting the film. Jagapathi Babu is playing a crucial role in the film and his performance is said to be one of the major highlights of the film. Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham is a romantic entertainer and the entire team is quite excited about how the film is shaping up.
Anup Rubens is scoring the music. The makers are planning to release the film in the second week of May.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years