After Pawan Kalyan took a break from films to concentrate on politics, it looks like he is back and that too with a bang! While it has already been the news that he will be working on the Telugu remake of Pink with director Sriram Venu under the production of Dil Raju, he sure is keen to work a lot more.
The latest is that he might just start off work on a project with director Krish Jagarlamudi too. While the project isn’t confirmed yet, things are definitely moving in a positive direction now. Sources tell us that he has not just been in touch with Krish but the duo even went for a look test recently. It looks like the film is more or less final and all we need to wait for is an official confirmation.
A lot of fans are already looking forward to the Telugu remake of Pink since everyone has missed PK as he has been away from films for a long while now! He was last seen in Agnyaathavaasi (2018) which did not fare very well at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states