Hero Ravi Teja’s Krack is all set for its grand release in January 9. The Mass Maharaj interacted with the media as part of the film’s promotions. In Krack, Ravi Teja will be seen in a powerful police officer’s role. Naturally, comparisons between his memorable cop role in Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu are inevitable.
However, Ravi Teja urges everyone to not compare his roles in Krack and Vikramarkudu. “If people say that I look believable as a cop, then the credit must go to Rajamouli and Vikram Rathod’s character in Vikramarkudu. But please don’t compare Krack and Vikramarkudu. Both are different movies and even their characterisations are different. My role in Krack has been inspired from real incidents. I’m sure people will love my role in Krack as much as they loved my cop’s role in Vikramarkudu,” Ravi Teja said.
Krack also features Shruti Haasan, Samuthirakhani and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in crucial roles. This Gopichand Malineni directorial has been produced by Tagore Madhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?
- Keerthy Suresh thrilled to act in her father’s film
- Revealed- Acharya’s teaser to be out on this date