Even the Pondicherry government is no exception in utilising Kabali’s craze for the Union Territory’s development. In an unexpected move the Pondicherry government announced free Kabali FDFS tickets to the residents of a Panchayat named Sellipet if they built toilets in their house.
Recently, the Pondicherry government conducted a survey and learnt that 447 out of 772 homes did not have toilets and that was when the authorities came up with this unique offer.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?