Mani Ratnam’s dream project Ponniyin Selvan part 1, created a huge impact in Tamilnadu. It went on to become the highest-grossing flick in the state. The response was not that great in other languages. As promised the team released part 2’s trailer today.
With the news that Arunmozhi (Jayam Ravi) died, the battle for power begins in the Chola kingdom. But the truth is that Vallavaraiyan Vandhiyadevan (Karthi) and Arunmozhi are alive. Princess Kundavai (Trisha), the sister of Arunmozhi and Aditya Karikalan (Vikram), says to her father, Sundara Cholan (Prakash Raj), that Arunmozhi saw a woman resembling Nandhini (Aishwarya Rai) in Sri Lanka.
On the other side, we see Nandhini planning to eliminate Karikalan and the entire Chola dynasty. Upon all this, many internal feuds occur within the kingdom for power. What happens next? Who achieved the power? Who became the king? The movie will have the answers.
The trailer is nicely packed with action elements, and the audience is given a clear idea of how the second part will be. The production values are solid. The epic period action drama is produced by Lyca Productions in association with Madras Talkies. AR Rahman is the composer of the film. Ponniyin Selvan 2 hits the screens on 28th April 2023 in major Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balasore train accident: Tollywood Celebrities express their grief
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food