In an interview a couple of days ago, actress Pooja Hegde’s comments on South India’s obsession with heroines’ navels became a huge controversy. Trolls have been criticizing Pooja Hegde’s hypocrisy as she had performed in scenes that grossly objectified women.
With the controversy being blown out of proportion, Pooja today gave a fresh statement to put an end to the trolling and misunderstanding. She said that the Telugu film industry is her life and that she is forever indebted to Tollywood.
Pooja went on to say that her statement was taken out of context and that she was misunderstood based on an edited video clip. She urged everyone to first watch the full interview before targeting her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive