Happening actress Pooja Hegde announced that she had contracted Covid last week and she is presently in home isolation.
The Radhe Shyam actress stated she is recovering well from Covid. “I was fortunate to just have mild symptoms. I am recovering well and I’ve been taking prescribed medication,” she said.
Pooja added she is focusing on resting well and taking good food. “Strict Covid protocols are being followed on film sets and we are being frequently tested for Covid,” she says.
Pooja will next be seen in Radhe Shyam and Most Eligible Bachelor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song