Pooja Hegde, who was last seen in DJ, is had quite a fruitful year. After the success of DJ, she became a heartthrob among the youth in the two Telugu speaking states. And soon after that, she signed Sakshyam, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, in Sriwass’ direction, and also bagged a chance to groove alongside Ram Charan in Rangasthalam.
The actress was awarded the Favourite Actress of the year award at the Zee Golden Awards 2017 which was held recently in Hyderabad. Pooja was also the star performer of the night where she grooved to hit tracks from DJ, Oka Laila Kosam and Mukunda.
Currently, the actress is on a vacation and she recently flew to Manchester, UK to celebrate Christmas and usher in the New Year in the city. And soon after she returns to India, she’ll return to the sets of Sakshyam and also complete shooting for Rangasthalam. She is also said to be in talks for couple of other big budget Telugu films which will go on floors soon.
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?