A film in the combination of Tamil star Suriya and mass entertainers specialist Hari was offically announced a few months ago. Titled Aruvaa, the film is supposed to go on floors from the month of April. However, the Corona lockdown has pushed the first schedule to June.
Ever since the project was announced, young starlet Rashmika’s name has been prominently heard as the film’s leading lady. Now, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to rope in star heroine Pooja Hegde for the female lead role in the film. However, an official statement regarding the same is awaited. Studio Green banner will bankroll the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda