A film in the combination of Tamil star Suriya and mass entertainers specialist Hari was offically announced a few months ago. Titled Aruvaa, the film is supposed to go on floors from the month of April. However, the Corona lockdown has pushed the first schedule to June.
Ever since the project was announced, young starlet Rashmika’s name has been prominently heard as the film’s leading lady. Now, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to rope in star heroine Pooja Hegde for the female lead role in the film. However, an official statement regarding the same is awaited. Studio Green banner will bankroll the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention