It’s been already reported that star heroine Pooja Hegde will be romancing Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for the first time in her next project. Titled Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali, this high budget entertainer will be directed by Farhad Samji and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
In a latest interview with a popular national daily, Pooja said that she is nervous about working with Salman. “One has to up their game when working with Salman. He has been working for years, so I am nervous. Working with stars may be intimidating, but it is a learning experience for an actor,” Pooja said.
Pooja also mentioned that KEKD’s script is “cool and funny.” The film’s shoot was supposed to kick-start from August, but the ongoing lockdown has disrupted the plans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?