It’s been already reported that star heroine Pooja Hegde will be romancing Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for the first time in her next project. Titled Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali, this high budget entertainer will be directed by Farhad Samji and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
In a latest interview with a popular national daily, Pooja said that she is nervous about working with Salman. “One has to up their game when working with Salman. He has been working for years, so I am nervous. Working with stars may be intimidating, but it is a learning experience for an actor,” Pooja said.
Pooja also mentioned that KEKD’s script is “cool and funny.” The film’s shoot was supposed to kick-start from August, but the ongoing lockdown has disrupted the plans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya