Star heroine, Pooja Hegde has four projects in the form of Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam, Akhil’s Most Eligible Batchelor, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh’s Cirkus and Salman Khan’s Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali.
While Pooja almost wrapped up the shooting for Radhe Shyam and Most Eligible Batchelor, she has recently joined the sets of Cirkus and will be landing on the sets of Salman’s KEKD from the month of March. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Pooja Hegde is keen on signing a women-centric film in the new year.
By leaving feelers to the media, did Pooja Hegde confirmed acting in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam, remains to be seen?
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success