Star heroine, Pooja Hegde has four projects in the form of Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam, Akhil’s Most Eligible Batchelor, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh’s Cirkus and Salman Khan’s Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali.
While Pooja almost wrapped up the shooting for Radhe Shyam and Most Eligible Batchelor, she has recently joined the sets of Cirkus and will be landing on the sets of Salman’s KEKD from the month of March. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Pooja Hegde is keen on signing a women-centric film in the new year.
By leaving feelers to the media, did Pooja Hegde confirmed acting in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam, remains to be seen?
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi
- Popular producer turns exhibitor with a 2-screen miniplex