Pooja Hegde is having a dream run in her career, ever since she made her comeback to Telugu last year with Duvvada Jagannadham. She went on to bag a film each with Mahesh Babu, NTR, and Prabhas in quick succession, and currently, she is one of the most sought after actresses in Telugu.
The actress was shooting for her upcoming film with Mahesh Babu for the past three weeks in Dehradun. Now, she has wrapped up her part in the ongoing schedule. Pooja is going to attend the audio launch of Saakshyam in Hyderabad, before she flies to London to join the team of Housefull 4. Directed by Sajid Khan, the film will be primarily shot in London and Rajasthan.
Buzz is that this new film in the Housefull 4 franchise will deal with reincarnation and it is being shot in 3D. A song is going to be filmed on Akshay Kumar and several other actors in London, and it is going to choreographed by Farah Khan. The film is Pooja’s second attempt at making a mark in Bollywood after her debut film Mohenjodaro didn’t quite work well at the box office. Apart from Pooja, the film also has Kriti Sanon and Kriti Kharbanda in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju