Star heroine Pooja Hegde has a couple of interesting projects in the pipeline. Apart from Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam and Akhil’s Most Eligible Batchelor, Pooja has a Bollywood project titled, Crikus with Ranveer Singh and Rohit Shetty.
On the other hand, Pooja has been roped in as the female lead in Salman Khan’s new film, Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali. The film was supposed to go on floors from mid-2020 but due to Corona lockdown, the shooting was pushed to 2021.
Now, the latest news is that Pooja will be joining the sets of KEKD from April 2021. The film is said to be an official remake of Tamil star Ajith’s Veeram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy bets big on this young girl for Akhil’s film
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Prasthanam?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero