Star heroine Pooja Hegde has a couple of interesting projects in the pipeline. Apart from Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam and Akhil’s Most Eligible Batchelor, Pooja has a Bollywood project titled, Crikus with Ranveer Singh and Rohit Shetty.
On the other hand, Pooja has been roped in as the female lead in Salman Khan’s new film, Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali. The film was supposed to go on floors from mid-2020 but due to Corona lockdown, the shooting was pushed to 2021.
Now, the latest news is that Pooja will be joining the sets of KEKD from April 2021. The film is said to be an official remake of Tamil star Ajith’s Veeram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now