Allu Arjun has been shooting for his highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa, for the last few weeks. Earlier today, hero Allu Arjun took to Twitter and announced that he tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. He also urged his fans and well-wishers to not worry about his health as he is doing absolutely fine.
And Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo co-star Pooja Hegde’s cheeky reply is leaving their fans amused. “Buntu seems to be giving Amulya company! Take care @alluarjun Sending you some healing light and energy you’ll be healthy in no time,” Pooja tweeted. Incidentally, Pooja, on Sunday night, took to Twitter and revealed that she had tested positive for COVID-19.
Buntu seems to be giving Amulya company! 🥺 Take care @alluarjun 🤗 Sending you some healing light and energy ☺️ you’ll be healthy in no time! 😃
— Pooja Hegde (@hegdepooja) April 28, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue